Google Calendar "Add by Url" will not import events
Repree serves its calendar events over a secure connection. However, google calendar will not import calendar events with https in the url and there is no documented reason. As a result, we must mask our https repree url with an http url. Don't worry, the events are still communicated over a secure connection.
A couple of notes regarding Google Calendar. Although we set a frequency for importing events, Google Calendar has its own algorithm for importing events. As a result, it can take some time to import all your events on an ongoing basis.
- Click on "Subscribe to your calendar" from within your repree calendar.
- Copy your repree calendar url.
- Visit http://goo.gl/ (This website is a url shortener)
- Paste in your repree calendar url and click shorten.
- Copy the output url and use this url when adding your calendar.
- Follow the steps from google on how to add your url. https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37100