Brent shows another way repree helps keep you organized in this repree video tutorial. From home showings to showing feedback to keeping customers up-to-date, he explores your real-estate specific 'Calendar' and 'Feedback' options within repree.
More of a reader?
Note: The Real Estate Calendar can be subscribed to from any device: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry etc.
1. First, click on Calendar and select the day and time of the event
2. The ‘Create Event’ window pops-up. From the ‘Category’ drop-down select the real-estate specific event you’re scheduling.
3. The ‘Type’ drop-down relates to the transaction your working with, such as a listing or purchase.
4. The ‘Client’ drop-down links this through to your client
5. The ‘Transaction’ drop-down then links the event to a specific transaction such as the address of the listing property.
6. Add a showing agent’s name through the ‘Lookup’ drop-down or simply by entering their information.
7. By clicking the ‘Send Showing Feedback Request’ box, the showing agent will be sent a feedback questionnaire.
8. The information on that questionnaire will be added to the transaction for your review.
9. Different types of transactions are color coded for clearer organization.
Showing Agents Information:
The same feedback request can be sent to your clients who are buying. Simply change the event Type to Buyer and put through your feedback request.