Once the forms are selected, you can save templates - combinations of forms you use frequently - and name them as you like.
For many realtors, the same forms are used for most types of transactions. Creating templates within the forms can save time.
*Note: Before you auto-populate forms in AREA with information from your transaction you must selected your Client and Transaction in your repree homepage. You must also select the transaction type, usually Listing or Buyer. This tells repree where to auto populate within the forms. Your information is populated based on your Profile information in repree.
1) Select the type of transaction you'll be doing on a regular basis.
2) Select the forms you will use regularly. They will be place in the Selected Forms window.
3) When all the forms you'll need regularly have been selected, click Create Template.
4) Name the template and click .
5) Your template and the forms included will now be stored for easy access to help save time!
6) Each time you open the template you will be asked to auto populate the forms with MLS information. Click or if you don't have or don't wish to fill in the MLS information.
7) The forms you've chosen can now be populated with your client or property information.
8) There are two view options: Form and Preview. Form allows you to fill in the information in a list and then populate the document. Preview allows you to fill out the document as you will see it once complete.
9) Information can only be saved, downloaded and printed from the Preview tab. Save Editable Form allows you to go back into the form and add missing information as you come by it and is recommended for most transactions.
10) Once one form is complete, simply choose the next in the list by clicking the Form tab and choosing from the Selected Forms.