Repree uses external services provided by your Association to identify you as a member before logging you into repree. From time to time, those services may not be available. If that is the case, as a repree user, you can still log directly into repree with your repree username and password.
*Note -- your direct login password may be different than your standard board credentials. If you are getting the message "Login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again. The user name or password provided is incorrect." Please ask for a password reset.
1) If you know your repree username and password, you can visit https://app.repree.com/ and enter your credentials
2) Your repree username is likely your Association username otherwise request your username by clicking on the link to access the Username Retrieval tool. https://app.repree.com/Account/RetrieveUsername
3) If your password is unknown, you will need to reset your repree password before logging in. Click on the following link to visit the Forgotten Password tool. https://app.repree.com/Account/PasswordReset
4) Once you have clicked "Get Password", an email will be sent to the email address registered with the account with a repree password. This will not reset or change your Association password.
5) After receiving the email, return to https://app.repree.com/ and enter your username and password.