Making Changes to Document for Electronic Signing
Resend a document, add and remove signers, edit email addresses, add documents, and retag the document. Changes can be made when a document's status is in Sent (Green: Document for electronic signing) or Draft (Yellow: Document for Electronic Signing). Once Complete (Grey: Document for Electronic Signing) changes will need to be made to a Signed Document. Please see the tutorial, Making Changes to Signed Document.
1) Click on the Document for Electronic Signing.
2. This will lock your signers out, but just while you're making changes.
3. Edit Tags to manipulate the tags within your document.
4. Edit Tags screen:
5. Edit signers and documents that are part of your session and add those that are not.
6. Edit Signers & Document screen:
6a. Lower Edit Signers & Document screen: